Series Max Industrial Strobes
FOR MAXIMUM VERSATILITY AND ECONOMY IN HIGH PERFORMANCE WARNING LIGHTS
Series MAX INDUSTRIAL STROBES are the most versatile warning lights available for any VEHICULAR or STATIONARY application.
Each MAX-DC model operates on ALL STANDARD BATTERY VOLTAGES from 12 to 90 VDC. MAX-AC models operate consistently from 110 to 120 VAC. And all MAX models provide HIGH EFFICIENCY DOUBLE FLASH operation and include ALL POPULAR MOUNTING OPTIONS supplied with each unit.
Series MAX Industrial Strobes are designed with the EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY and DEPENDABILITY required for critical safety applications.
- One model covers all standard battery voltages (12, 24, 36, 48 and 72 VDC)
- One model covers all popular mounting methods (pipe, surface, flange, electrical box)
- High visibility double flash operation (60 times per minute; 7-1/2 joules per flash)
- High efficiency for longer battery life (1.0 amp at 12 VDC to 0.17 amp at 72 VDC)
- Compact size to fit all applications (5" high by 5" diameter)
- Durable, high impact Lexan® construction
- Standard lens colors per SAE specifications
- Patents pending for unique design features
- UL listed for indoor or outdoor use
The Series Max Strobes are utilized for the following:
- Construction visual warning signal for forward and backward movement of vehicles; also loading and unloading of material
- Material Handling process control, conveyor sytems, machinery and equipment operation notification
- Equipment visual and audible warning devices for the blind and hearing impaired